Chefs and Foodies…This is YOUR Cruise! The ultimate opportunity to sail through Turkey, Greece, Italy and Monaco, learning, savoring and relaxing aboard a luxury Seabourn vessel. “Champagne Madam/Sir?? Absolutely!!!” Experience the flavors of the Mediterranean in the Company of Travelers with a shared culinary interest. In addition to the attractions of the "Seabourn Experience" the price of this exclusive Tour includes the amazing shore excursions described below.
WHAT IS THE SEABOURN EXPERIENCE?
The Seabourn Experience is the art of service perfected. It's intimate ships with just 104 or 225 suites. It's unique itineraries to must-see cities and hidden gems where larger ships cannot go. It's spacious, all-suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views — many with verandas. It's gourmet dining experiences that rival the finest restaurants anywhere. It's fine wines poured at lunch and dinner, and open bars throughout the ship.
Compliments of Seabourn
- In-suite bar and refrigerator stocked with your preferences
- Complimentary fine wines at lunch and dinner, and open bars throughout the ship
- All dining venues are complimentary
- Gratuities are neither required nor expected
Cruising on Seabourn includes dozens of Seabourn Signature Delights®
- Intimate ships that carry 208 to 450 guests to places where larger ships cannot go
- All-suite accommodations
- Personalized service with nearly one staff member per guest
- Open-seating gourmet dining in The Restaurant with menus by celebrity chef Charlie Palmer
- Casual, elegant indoor/outdoor dining venues
- Evening Under the Stars® features sumptuous barbecue dinners or gala parties with live music and dancing on deck
- Marina with in-sea pool and complimentary watersports
- Caviar in the Surf® during beach barbecues ashore
- Seabourn Destinations complimentary planning service for custom experiences ashore
- Pure Pampering bath drawn by your personal suite stewardess
- Complimentary Massage Moments® on deck
- Movies Under the Stars® with fresh popcorn
- Seabourn’s Personal Shopper
- Shopping with the Chef at local markets
- Vintage SeabournSM premium wine package
- Seabourn to a TeaSM collection of rare estate teas
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service
This September, join famed culinary bloggers, Gwen and Roger Pratesi, onboard a luxury small-ship experience to the Mediterranean. Seabourn's Quest will travel throughout the Greek Isles, Turkey, and Italy to explore Europe's hidden gems and gastronomic treasures. This delicious experience is being offered exclusively through Brownell. The group is limited to just 20 travelers, so please let me know if you are interested SOON!
Read on for more information on the Pratesis and for full itinerary.
Tasting the Mediterranean
MEDITERRANEAN ISLES: Athens to Monte Carlo
10 Days aboard the Seabourn Quest : September 16, 2013
Gwen and Roger Pratesi bring a unique perspective and set of skills to culinary travel. Gwen and Roger co-produce the James Beard nominated food, travel, and lifestyle website, http://www.bunkycooks.com/ , and own and operate the culinary travel firm On The Road Culinary Adventures.
On this voyage, a select group of 16 travelers will connect with the people and places of the Mediterranean and their unique foods, wines, and history on the first Seabourn voyage of its kind. Prepare to experience wine production first hand, to work alongside established local chefs and to soak in the unique culinary culture of the region.
SEPTEMBER 16: ATHENS, GREECE
Culinary Tour Group Meet and Greet Cocktail Party and Dinner
SEPTEMBER 17: KUSADASI, TURKEY
Tour Ephesus and Cooking Demonstration in Kusadasi
SEPTEMBER 18: CHIOS, GREECE
Custom Tour: A Taste of Chios
SEPTEMBER 19: SANTORINI, GREECE
Cooking Class & Sigalas Winery
SEPTEMBER 20: DAY AT SEA
Cooking Class with Seabourn Executive Chef
SEPTEMBER 21: CATANIA, ITALY
Custom Tour: Taormina
Wine Tasting at Barone di Villagrande
SEPTEMBER 22: LIPARI, ITALY
SEPTEMBER 23: PONZA, ITALY
Afternoon Wine Tasting
SEPTEMBER 24: LIVORNO, ITALY
Custom Tour : Bolgheri
Wine Tasting at Antinori Estate
SEPTEMBER 25: PORTOFINO, ITALY
Pesto Class at Hotel Splendido Mare
For more information and a detailed itinerary,
please visit www.seeuthere.com/bunkycooks